Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Should Have..... and the most embarrassing moment!

I should have done the gender test at baby belly at 16 weeks... it's driving me crazy the fact that I still have to wait 2 MORE WEEKS! before I know if we are having a boy or a girl. It doesn't help that I have been literally stuck in bed for the past 3 days with a horrible sinus infection and it has really made the days CREEP by. Ugh May 4th can you PLEASE just hurry up and get here!!

Now for my most embarrassing moment. I always hated when you would go to a new class or have those "get to know you" games that you would have to play some where and the question is "What is your most embarrassing moment." I know I have had tons... but never embarrassing enough to actually remember after a couple of weeks have passed. I never would have anything to say to this question. However, I do now... even though I'm sure like the rest it will too pass and when asked the question, I won't be able to think of one. But, for right now, it is definitely engraved in my mind.

Like I said, I have had a pretty bad sinus infection for the past couple of days. I have called the doctor's office several times and I am waiting on my doctor to get a chance to look at my chart and get me an antibiotic. Anyways, I was feeling a little better on Monday (or so I thought) and decided to at least try and head to school for a couple of hours, hoping that once I got there I would start feeling better and be able to stay. Well, I made it to 10:30... and that's when it happened. All of a sudden I had this sudden urge to throw up. I knew I was not going to make it to the bathroom so I ran to the trashcan that is in THE FRONT OF THE ROOM. UGH! I puked in front of my entire 5th grade class. If I could have just waited 10 more minutes, the kids would have been in specials and none of them would have seen it. But no, I had to right then. The annoying thing, none of the kids even noticed at first. They were doing a group activity and were paying no attention to the fact that I just puked into the trashcan..... until the kid sitting next to the trashcan felt the need to announce to the whole entire class.... "Mrs. Cooper just puked!!" I mean really?! So then the entire class got quiet and I just proceeded to grab my things and leave. So embarrassing!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that undeniable urge to throw up.. haha I hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete