Thursday, May 6, 2010

Books

So.. I'm lazy and do not feel like getting up to get a paper and pencil to write this down and I know I will just lose above piece of paper so writing it on the blog will be the safest place. The youth minister at our church just found out that they are having another boy. (They have one already, adopting 2 from Ethiopia, and expecting their 4th boy in october). He recently asked for advice on parenting books and a lot of people replied about "boy" specific books so I am taking notes so I can remember what books to get! Yes... this is a very random post!

- Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson
- Parenting By The Book by John Rosemond
- The Well- Behaved Child by John Rosemond
- The Strong Wild Child
- Modern Day Knight
- Creative Correction by Lisa Whelchel

I'm sure there are many more but along with the new parent and sleeping books I'm not sure I will be able to get to them all before the baby is born :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for books!! I'll add some of these to my list! I went to Half-Price books the other day & found several of the books on my list for like $4-6! Go there!!!

    ReplyDelete