Tuesday, March 1, 2011

...one more on sleeping :)

Last night was just ok. But atleast we are making progress! Kayden woke up at 12:00 a.m. and I let him lay in there and cry in hopes of him falling back to sleep (because I knew he wasn't hungry). I let him cry for 40 minutes but he never went back to sleep so I went and picked him up and he instantly fell asleep when I put him in the bed with us.

Tonight, we did the same thing as last night. He screamed for an hour and then fell asleep. He has been in his bed since 7:30, asleep since 8:30 and it's now 9:45. He woke up briefly at 9:30, but didn't cry... I could just see his eyes open on the video monitor (LOVE by the way) for a little bit and then he went back to sleep. Instead of waiting for his 10-11:00 feeding to put rice in his bottle, I decided to put it in for this bottle and see what happens. So... this probably won't be my last post on sleeping :)

oh... and at some point I'll post his 5 month picture... since, i mean, the kid turns 6 months old next week (GAH!!)

1 comment:

  1. He'll get the hang of it! I haven't tried it again yet with Silas...I'm a wuss!

    ReplyDelete