Thursday, September 9, 2010

Any Day Now!!

Well... we just got back from our doctor's appointment and I am 4 centimeters dilated and 100% effaced. The doctor said I was a ticking time bomb and if I was 39 weeks instead of 38 weeks she would have just sent me on to the hospital.... BOO!!! She is surprised that I have not really felt any strong contractions but she said she was on call tonight if I wanted to have a baby tonight... haha so we will see. Maybe I can muster up a few hard contractions and go to the hospital anyway! She also said she is surprised every week that I come back in and that hopefully I won't be at my next appointment! I was also told to not even bother with calling the office and to just go straight to the hospital. She said if I get any of the other doctor's they wouldn't know my "stats" and may tell me to stay at home longer but she doesn't want me to do that. She is expecting me to have a fast and easy labor so she doesn't want me to wait at all. She said to just go straight to the hospital and have the hospital call her. So we will see.... we're going for tonight or this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment