Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Waiting Game...

Well the good news is that the blood pressure is back down. 114/62 or something like that.. i can't remember the exact numbers now because I was a little bummed. While I'm glad that my blood pressure is back down, I'm disappointed because I was ready to get this show on the road. I'm uncomfortable, and very done with being pregnant. If my child would grow outwards that would be great, but no he feels the need to grow upwards which is making me VERY uncomfortable. I do not have a large pertruding stomach, but at this point I think I would rather him go that way than up. Every day I feel feet pressing on my lungs causing me to not be able to breath. The only time I feel comfortable is laying flat, and it takes everything within me to go anywhere. I also don't sleep in our bed, I sleep on the couch. It's the only place I can get comfortable and actually sleep... which is annoying. I would much rather be sleeping in my bed, next to my husband rather than on the couch in my lonesome living room. Luckily, Skye walks back and forth between the bedroom and the living room throughout the night to keep me some company.
I did not get checked this week which was another let down. Her words "Since you were 2-3 last week I don't want to check you because I don't want to stir things up until next week at 38 weeks....." REALLY?! don't say that to a very uncomfortable (and hormonal) pregnant woman. I'm 37 weeks... full term... STIR THINGS UP DANG IT! I politely obliged, listened to the heartbeat and left. Not knowing whether I have dilated anymore is annoying and waiting another week sounds like forever! Luckily we ran into some friends as we were leaving the doctor's office which kept me from having an emotional break down at the thought of being pregnant another week and not knowing whether or not I have dilated anymore. Frustration has gotten the best of me as I swore I would not complain about being pregnant and being uncomfortable the last weeks. I mean really, it's 3 more weeks... but 3 VERYYYYY LONGGGGG WEEKSSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment