Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1 month old!



Dear Kayden-
I can't believe you are already one month old! I feel like it was just yesterday that your dad and I found out that we were pregnant and here you are! This past month has been the best month of my life. You have brought so much joy to your dad and I. I can't believe that just one little person can make us so happy. We have enjoyed getting to know you. Sometime I just sit and hold you and look at you. I can't get enough of you. Everyone says that if you hold a baby all the time that you will spoil them, but I know that there will come a time where you do not want me to hold you all the time so I do it. I enjoy just staring at you as you sleep, wondering what you are thinking and what you will be like when you get older.
This month you have been very busy! You have gone on several short trips with mommy, most of them being to your grandparents house but we have also just recently ventured out to church and to the store. On your 4 week birthday on Friday we went to the pumpkin patch! You slept through the whole thing though. You have also started holding your head up and staying awake more which I love. I love watching you just take in everything around you and try to figure things out. You will look at me and just stare for long periods of time and I will just stare right back at you. You are the best baby and I couldn't have asked for anything more. You have been such an easy baby. You eat well and LOVE to sleep... which makes your momma happy! Some of your favorite things are the bouncy seat, the boppy, watching your daddy play video games, your momma holding you, and Skye. Oh how Skye loves you too! You have been so good to let Skye lick you and it not bother you. Skye loves to give you kisses (even though mommy doesn't like it!) I can't wait for you to get older and play with him. He can't wait either. Mommy was very worried about how Skye would do with you because he is an attention hog but he has shared it well, and he is very protective of you. You two will be best buds!
We have prayed endlessly for you, and to now have you in our arms is more than I could have imagined. I thank God for every day that I get to spend with you and I can't wait to see what the other months have in store.
I love you so much baby boy!
Love, Your momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment