Friday, October 22, 2010

Clarification...

So after re-reading my post from last night I realized that I made it sound like Nick was wanting me to go back to work so that he could do band stuff. We are both not that naive to think that they will make it. They do have a lot of connections and a pretty large fan base, however the reason I am going back to work is so that he can ultimately finish his degree. He won't be going back in January as he has missed the enrollment period, which is where I am struggling. We are making it right now with me staying home and him working full time, but in January we will be losing at least $300 dollars a month from the north american mission board where Nick is doing an internship right now. You can only participate for like 7 semesters and he has used up all of his semesters... which is ultimately why I have to go back to work. I know we could figure it out.. but we also do not live in our own home and rent our home from the church. We would like to buy/build our own home one day which is yet another reason why I need to go back to work. I didn't want it to sound like Nick was making me go back to work because of the band... when in all reality it is really hard to make it as a musician. I need to go back to work, but I don't want to. That's pretty much how it is :)

Ironically- I received my official degree in the mail today.... I literally laughed out loud since I got it during the same time I have been struggling with all of this :)

We also have other options which I plan on posting about in the coming weeks. We just have to sit down and thoroughly discuss them in length which we have not done yet. Hopefully we will be able to work out something to where we are both happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment