Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 months old!




Dear Kayden-
You have learned so much this past month! It has been so much fun to watch you grow and see what type of personality you have. You love your mommy and daddy very much. So much so that you hate to be away from them in your crib. You do well some nights, but most of the time you scream and mommy has to put you in the bed with them. I know that you will grow out of this and no longer will want mommy and daddy around so I try to enjoy it while I can.

You have also started laughing out loud alot! You laugh when daddy scares you and it is so cute. Daddy will surprise you and you just giggle! You have an adorable little laugh. But you don't like for mommy to videotape it. As soon as I pull out the recorder, you stop. One day I will catch you though :) You also LOVE laying on your changing table. We don't know what it is about it but you will become this really happy baby when we lay you on the changing table. Daddy jokes all the time that we should just let you sleep there so you won't scream :)

This month you started physical therapy because we found out you had a little problem with your neck called torticolous. You are doing great with your physical therapy though. The first appointment you were not too fond of Ms. Kelly poking and proding you but once she started letting you play with toys you warmed up to her. We have already noticed a lot of improvement with your neck and you are even starting to want to sit up on your own!

This month you also had your first overnight visit with Nana. While mommy didn't want you to leave, daddy told me that I really needed some sleep so we let nana watch you. I missed you very much but you had so much fun with Nana and Grampa. You played and laughed and talked to them. You even slept 7.5 hours for them! Audrey also ended up staying the night with you so I'm glad you did so well for them.

I know you are going to continue to learn and grow everyday and I can't wait to see what the next month has in store! You will also have your first Christmas which mommy is soooo excited about!

Love you baby boy!
Mommy :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the boys are this big already :( Can we freeze time for awhile?

    ReplyDelete