Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's been awhile!

It's been awhile since I have last posted! Things have just been absolutely crazy around here! We have finally finished at our old church and are settling into our new church which we absolutely LOVE! I was scared of making new friends and getting to know new people but it has been very easy and I am enjoying the new relationships God has brought into our life. They are simply wonderful!

Our house is moving a long. We got a picture yesterday that showed all of the siding is finished and they are moving on to the inside! We were able to look around the inside with all the framing up and it just seems so BIG! It's definitely much bigger than our house now so we are excited to finally have a place for everything. We are definitely counting down the days until we move!


Kayden was ADORABLE for his second Halloween. Since I got to pick him first Halloween costume, Nick decided that he got to pick his Halloween costume this year. He wanted to get fake tattoo sleeves and make him a rocker. I was leary about it, but it turned out absolutely ADORABLE!


Thanksgiving came and went with our usual craziness. One place to the next, but it was fun to spend an extra long weekend with my sweet boy. We really enjoyed ourselves and spent all our time together :) I really needed it.

We are currently looking for a daycare for Kayden when we move. It's been really hard on me and we have looked at one that I was very unhappy about. I keep telling myself that we will find a place.... but the 2 1/2 week dead line keeps creeping up with no place for him to go.

Christmas is next! We will hopefully be going to see Santa this week and just got our tree up yesterday. I'm one of those people who usually have the tree up the day after Thanksgiving but with our crazy busy lives, it just didn't happen this year! Kayden has also not been the best about the tree so it was probably for the better :)

1 comment:

  1. What's up with my laptop...again? I just posted a comment and selected a profile, clicked publish and nothing here! Well, I have to run to church so I will sign on again and leave it another time:) Hope this one posts!

    ReplyDelete