Thursday, July 29, 2010

1st baby shower!!


My parents decided to take a picture after half of the people left already... these were just the remaining people at the end, and I had already changed into a t-shirt but o well! :)




Tonight my best friend Amanda Greenfield threw me my first baby shower! She invited some of my old friends from church and friends from high school! It was so great to get to see all of them again and spend time with everyone. I wish that I had more time to talk to everyone and catch up on their lives though! Everyone was so sweet and generous in the things that they got for Kayden! We got some more adorable clothes for him to wear. We also got bottles, diapers, our exersaucer, space saver highchair,bath tub and some breastfeeding goodies a long with lots of other stuff! I feel so blessed to have such awesome friends that are just as excited as we are to welcome Kayden into our lives.
My mom took pictures of the baby shower which I do not have right now but I will definitely post some as soon as I get them. It really was a lot of fun and like i said, so awesome to finally catch up with all these girls again!!
The next weekend I am also looking forward too even though it's going to be super busy! We are taking our maternity pictures on friday night, my mom and sister in law iare throwing a shower for me with all of her friends saturday afternoon, then we have a wedding to go to and on sunday they are both throwing another shower for all of my mom's side of the family! Busy Busy but so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment