Monday, November 29, 2010

Kayden's First Thanksgiving!!






Kayden got to meet lots of people on his first thanksgiving! Nick had to work that morning so Kayden and I went to my grandmother's house in Irvine to spend some time with my mom's side of the family. He had not meet a lot of people on that side so it was fun to show him off to everyone! I was worried about the drive up there and back since it's about an hour and a half away but he slept both up there and back so it was really easy!

We then met Nick over at his parents house for thanksgiving over there. It was fun to just hang out with Avery and Kayden and just to enjoy family. I can't wait for Kayden to get a little bit older so that he can interact with Avery.

Friday night we spent time with my dad's side of the family. There Audrey and Kayden got to play together. Audrey is starting to take more interest in Kayden. When he was first born she really didn't pay much attention to him but now she wants to try and figure him out. They are going to have a blast together!

Luckily Thanksgiving isn't too stressful with schedules so I didn't feel like we were having to run all over the place and that we were going a million different directions..... Christmas though, will be another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment