Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 months old

Dear Kayden-
Here we are! 3 months away from your first birthday. I feel like it was just yesterday that you were turning 6 months old... and now apparently 3 more months have flown by!

Oh my how you have grown and changed even from just those 3 months ago! You are so unbelievably cute! I may be biased... but other people agree! You are the life of the party when we go anywhere and everyone can't help but to talk to your smiling face. You have become the happiest and sweetest little boy. You have always been such a sweetheart, but you haven't always been the happiest. After mommy and daddy finally figured out what was bothering your tummy, you have just been so happy and pleasant to be around. Your smile, oh how it melts my heart!! You have the sweetest smile and I love seeing it all the time now.

You have also become quite the mover. You can now pull yourself up on anything and everything that will hold. You LOVE standing and would much rather do that over crawling. You have just started crawling and it's quite entertaining. You leave one leg up like you are trying to walk and then you crawl with the other leg. Mommy was so excited that you crawled before we went on vacation! I was hoping you would be able to crawl around and play with your cousins when we went on all the family vacations we are going to this year!

Mommy got a job this month, and even though I do not start until August, I'm already dreading leaving you. I love spending everyday with you and watching you play, learn, and discover this world. It's going to be hard on both of us for me to be away from you but I know you will have fun with the people who will be taking care of you. I am going to enjoy these next 2 months with you before I have to leave you every day and take in each moment.

I love you sweet boy and can't wait to see what all you learn and discover in this next month!
Love- Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment