Wednesday, June 1, 2011

8 months old

Dear Kayden-
Here we are at 8 months old! Your little personality just continues to grow and develop day by day. You love to talk and babble. And you love to move. You move around and try to get everything that you can possibly reach. You have finally started to enjoy just sitting in the floor and playing with your toys rather than just being held all the time. Mommy is very happy about that! You are so interested in your toys and I can tell by the look on your face you are trying to figure out how it works.

You still are not crawling, but you find a way to get what you want. You will roll around, stretch, push yourself, until you get what you want. You are figuring it all out very quickly though. Just this month you started pushing yourself up into a more bear type crawling position rather than up on all fours... so we will see what you end up doing!

Right before your 8 month birthday, mommy had her first mother's day! That time last year you were in my belly, and I had no clue how much I would love you or how special my first mother's day would be. We had a very busy and packed day, but I loved just getting to hang out with the little man that made me a mother. You are such a sweet and special little boy!!

You have grown up so much over this month sweet boy and I can't wait to see how much you continue to grow!

I love you!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment