Thursday, November 1, 2012

2 month stats!



Mykah's 2 months old!
10 pounds 6 ounces
23 inches long

for a comparison- Kayden at 2 months:
10 pounds 12 ounces
22.5 inches long

Mykah had 4 shots and an oral vaccine. Nick had to go with me and I had to leave the room when it was time for shots. I do not do well with the 2 month shots for some reason. I had to leave with Kayden too. There is just something about a little 2 month old getting shots and screaming bloody murder that I just can't handle! He was so pitiful :( We do not give Tylenol before vaccines because studies have shown that giving Tylenol before vaccines and too soon afterwards can cause the vaccine to not work like it is suppose to. Mykah did really well without any Tylenol until about 7:00 that night. We did not have any infants pain reliever so Nick had to go out and get some because Mykah just was screaming and screaming and nothing would console him. About 10 minutes after giving him pain reliever, he fell asleep and slept soundly for 3 hours before it was time for him to eat again. Thankfully, that was the only dose we had to give him and he hasn't had any problems since. I HATE 2 MONTH SHOTS!! :) I can't believe this sweet boy is already 2 months old, and that there are not that many weeks left before I go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment