Thursday, November 1, 2012

Brothers

I love this picture too much not to post it to the blog. Especially to look back at when there are going to be those times where they don't love each other this much at times :)

Kayden has been SUCH a good big brother. He is the best of the best. He loves to give Mykah his paci when he is crying, Mykah is the first thing he goes to when he gets home from school, and the cute little way he says his name when he sees him for the first time after being gone is just adorable. He loves holding Mykah and giving him kisses. He tries to give him his stuffed animals and wants him to be able to play with his toys so bad. He loves when I let Mykah lay on the floor and will come and lay down right next to him. Mykah loves hearing Kayden's voice. Many times if Mykah is fussy, he quickly stops if Kayden comes over and talks to him. Kayden absolutely adores Mykah and I hope that love never fades. I know that there will be those times where they fight and don't get along, but I hope they always have this love for each other and a bond that is unbreakable. I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment