Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Since I was home this month on maternity leave, I decided I would make Kayden a Thomas the Train costume. The ones that I could find in the stores were huge and they just weren't very cute so we decided to be crafty. I found a tutorial from Pinterest on how to make one and went from there. I figured he would not keep it on, but surprisingly he was SO excited to wear it and kept it on all night! He loved his choo choo! And I'm glad considering the time I put into it! Mykah was a giraffe like Kayden was for his first Halloween. (Sorry Mykah... I promise this will be the only year you have a hand me down Halloween costume!!) :)



We went over to Nick's parents house first since they live close to us and went trick or treating down their street with cousin Avery!



We then went over to my parents house to see Cinderella (aka Audrey) and a cute little pumpkin (Olivia). Once Paige puts those pictures on facebook I will add some to the blog! Over all Kayden seemed to LOVE halloween. Of course, he wanted to eat each piece of candy when someone gave him some so we had to distract him each time! It was so fun to see him people to really participate and have fun with it this year! Can't wait until there are 2 to do this with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment