Thursday, August 12, 2010

34 Week doctor appointment

Today I had my 34 week doctor appointment and it was so weird to go back so soon!!! I gained a lot more weight than I thought I would in 2 weeks, but that's ok. The nurse said that it was about time I started to gain some weight and that I still had more that I needed to gain so i'm not too concerned about it.

The doctor said that she knows everyone says I am little but everything is measuring just fine. She tried to find his head, and was pretty sure he was already head down but my stomach was so tight she wasn't sure. She has us having another ultrasound in 2 weeks just to verify everything. This has made me a little nervous just because I know you usually don't get an ultrasound at this point in the game but she didn't act really concerned so I'm just trying to be excited about the fact that I get to see him in 2 weeks. I hope the next 2 weeks fly by!!! I just want to know that everything is fine with my baby boy and see him again... even if it is on an ultrasound :)

The dresser finally came in yesterday so we have been busy putting all the last minute things together. Once the room is completely finished I will put up some new pictures of the progress.... right now all you see is a dresser which is pretty boring so I am waiting until we get the rest of the stuff up on the walls so you can see the whole complete thing :)

Yay for 34 weeks!!! only 6 weeks (or less :) ) to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment