Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Boy Food!

We are finally back from all our traveling! I'll post more about that later but I just have to post pictures of Kayden eating his first "Big Boy Meal". We've been trying for a while to get him to eat chunks of food rather than just the purees. He never has been interested in anything other than his puffs, cheerios, and yogurt melts. While we were in South Carolina, we decided to let him try some pieces of chicken when we were out at a restaurant one night. He LOVED chicken! We didn't give him too much of it though because I wanted to make sure he digested it alright and it didn't upset his stomach.

Today, I made a pork roast and decided to give him some pieces of that and fixed him some sweet peas to eat a long with it. He would never eat pureed peas so I was interested in seeing if he would eat the big ones. LOVED all of it! Guess he is started to get the hang of eating big boy food! Good thing! I was scared he was going to eat purees for forever!!









No comments:

Post a Comment